Update on the Sustainable Agriculture Experiment

So it took a while to get started I must admit.  My brother just couldn’t deliver the buckets so I went and got them myself.  And since I was in a hurry I didn’t get any compost for the cocopeat. But I did manage to get some good old fashioned bull crap to put it in it.  After planting the zucchini it took a while for them to come up since it was a bit difficult to keep the top layer of soil from drying out, so note to not start from seed next time.

They’re all doing pretty good, the potting mix was the last to sprout and the cocopeat I didn’t add enough nutrients so the new leaves start out yellow before turning green.  But all in all it is coming along.

Advertisements

, , , ,

  1. Leave a comment

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: